Crispy Green Egg Taco
2 tsp olive oil
Handful of kale
Handful of swiss chard
1 garlic clove
1 6” tortilla
- In a skillet heat about 2 tsp olive oil until it shimmers.
- Sauté a big handful of greens, such as kale and swiss chard, with 1 clove chopped garlic, until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 egg, lightly beaten, stirring vigorously to coat the greens.
- Transfer the greens to a bowl and set aside. In the same pan, add a little more oil and toast one tortilla.
- Flip it over and cover with a little grated cheese and then top with the eggy greens.
- Fold over in half with a spatula and press down with the spatula so the cheese melts and it gets crispy on the bottom. Finish off with some chili flakes. Enjoy!