Sweet Corn and Pepper Taco
2 tbsp butter
2 poblano peppers
1.5 cups fresh corn
2 tbsp grated cheese
Handful of cilantro
Stack of tortillas
- In a skillet over medium heat sauté one minced shallot in about 2 tbsp of butter.
- When translucent, add 2 sliced poblano peppers and about 1.5 cups fresh shucked corn. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Fold in about 2 tbsp grated parmesan or cotija cheese. Season with salt, pepper and some chili flakes. Cook for another minute.
- Finish with a handful of chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
- Warm up tortillas and place the stuffing on them. Enjoy!