1 small shallot
½ pound mushrooms
2 tbsp spanish olive oil
2 tbsp sherry vinegar
3 handfuls baby kale
4 6” tortillas
- In a skillet over medium-high heat sauté the sliced shallot and sliced mixed mushrooms in some Spanish olive oil. Stay on theme!
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and when they’re starting to brown, add the sherry vinegar.
- Add three handfuls of baby or finely chopped kale and cook until just wilted.
- While the kale cooks down, warm four 6” tortillas over a low flame or in a 300 degree oven until warm to the touch.
- Divide the mushroom mixture between the tortillas and grate a generous amount of manchego cheese on top.
- Finish them off with some thinly sliced scallions and some pickled Spanish peppers for a little heat.