Smashed Crispy Adobo Potato Taco Recipe
4 fingerling potatoes
2 tsp olive oil
- Parboil the potatoes in generously salted water until tender. About 10 minutes. Once cool, smash them with the heel of your palm.
- Gently toss the potatoes in the sauce from some chipotles peppers in adobo, until evenly coated.
- In a skillet, heat a few glugs of oil until it shimmers. Add the potatoes and fry until crispy, about 3 minutes on each side, flipping carefully.
- Top warm tortillas with the potatoes, some crumbled cheese and fresh cilantro.
- Add a squeeze of lime and dig in!