½ small red onion
Squeeze of lemon
¼ cup mayo
3 tilapia filets
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl combine 4 thinly sliced radishes and their greens, thinly sliced red onion, a handful of chopped parsley, a squeeze of lemon, a drizzle of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- In another small bowl mix about ¼ cup of your favorite mayo with a squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Season three tilapia filets with salt, fresh cracked black pepper and about 1 tbsp cayenne pepper, depending on how hot you like it.
- Heat a skillet over high heat with canola oil, and when the oil starts to “dance” gently lay the filets in the pan and cook until opaque, about 3 minutes on each side.
- While the fish cooks, gently warm tortillas either in a warm oven or over a low flame on a gas stove.
- When the fish is cooked through, remove the filets from the pan and gently flake them apart with a fork into bite sized pieces.
- Spread a little lemon mayo on each tortilla and top it with some tilapia and the radish salad.
- Serve with flaky salt and extra lemon wedges.