Recipe for Chorizo Tacos
8 oz chorizo
6 6” tortillas
- Remove about 8oz of chorizo from their casings and brown in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon as it cooks.
- Treat vegan chorizo the same, letting it get brown and a little crisp.
- Warm some tortillas and slice some jalapeños as things heat up.
- Top each tortilla with some of the chorizo, a little pickled onion if you’re into it, some cilantro, cheese crumbles and the fresh jalapeños.
- Give it a squeeze of lime and dig in!