Super easy cheese quesadillas with homemade guacamole are a meal in themselves! We like when the cheese oozes out and gets all crispy.
Handful of Cilantro Oil
2 Vermont Tortillas Cheddar Cheese
To make the guacamole:
- Chop the tomato, shallot, and avocado.
- Mince the jalapeño, juice the lime, add a heavy pinch of salt, and a handful of cilantro.
- Mix it up and let it sit while you pan fry the quesadillas.
To make the Quesadilla:
- Heat some oil in a skillet and fry the tortillas filled with a generous amount of grated cheese, about three minutes on each side.
- Season while still hot and top with the guacamole.