BLT Taco Recipe
¼ cup mayo
Juice of 1 lime
2 strips bacon per taco
4 cherry tomatoes
- In a skillet over medium heat or a 350 degree oven cook the bacon to your desired texture. We go for about 20 minutes to get it crispy, and cook about 2 strips per taco, but it’s bacon. Do you. Make as much as you want.
- While the bacon is doing its thing, slice a few small tomatoes and set them aside.
- In a small bowl mix together about ¼ cup of your favorite brand of mayo with the juice of 1 lime, a pinch of salt and a little paprika or cayenne pepper.
- Transfer the cooked bacon to some paper towels to drain when done.
- Then gently warm the tortillas either in the oven or in the skillet, just wipe it out first.
- Spread a little bit of the lime mayo on each tortilla, then top each one with your favorite lettuce, some tomatoes and as much bacon as your heart desires.
- Drizzle a little more of the mayo on top.
- Finish with a few cracks of fresh ground black pepper. Boom!