10 4” tortillas
10 baby zucchini
1 large garlic clove
⅓ cup olive oil
Juice of ½ lemon
Zest of two lemons
5 tbsp crumbled feta
1 large handful of mixed fresh herbs - basil, chives, parsley and cilantro
- A few hours before serving combine the horizontally cut zucchini in a bowl and marinate it in about 3 tbsp of olive oil, the juice of ½ lemon, the minced garlic, and salt, pepper and chili flakes to taste.
- When ready to serve, heat a skillet over high heat with about 1 tbs olive oil and sear the zucchini flesh side down until browned. About 3 minutes.
- Flip gently and turn off the heat, leaving them in the pan. Heat the tortillas in a 250-degree oven on a sheet pan until warm and soft, about 5 minutes.
- While the tortillas warm combine the herbs in a bowl and dress them lightly with the remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
- To assemble, top each warm tortilla with two pieces of zucchini and a little crumbled feta.
- Finish the mini tacos with the herb salad, and zest two lemons over the top.