Roasted Broccoli and Cheddar Tacos
1 head broccoli
2 garlic cloves
1 yellow onion
Handful of cheddar
- On a sheet tray, roast one large head of chopped broccoli with two chopped garlic cloves, 1 thinly sliced yellow onion, a good drizzle of olive oil and some salt and pepper. About 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- On a fresh sheet tray arrange six 6” tortillas.
- Top each with some of the roasted broccoli mixture and a small (or large, no judgements) handful of your favorite cheddar. We like the Vermont stuff!
- Put the tacos in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or so until the cheese is as melty and bubbly as you like.
- Garnish with some chili flakes, your favorite pickled peppers, chopped parsley and lemon wedges if you like.