Roasted Acorn Squash Taco Recipe
1 acorn squash
2 tsp olive oil
1/2 cup full fat strained yogurt
Pinch of ground chipotle
4 6” tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the acorn squash into wedges, scoop out the seeds and dress liberally in olive oil, salt, chili powder and cumin. Arrange on a sheet pan and bake until browned and tender, about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix 1/2 cup of full fat strained yogurt with a pinch of ground chipotle, a little salt, a squeeze of lime juice and a splash of olive oil.
- Heat 4 tortillas over a low gas flame.
- Top each with some of the yogurt, a handful of fresh cilantro, and the roasted squash.