Chile Lime Cauliflower Tacos w/ Red Cabbage Slaw
- 8 Vermont Tortilla Co. 6” corn tortillas
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 jalapeños, stems & seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, crushed & minced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt plus more to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cilantro, leaves & stems, rinsed & rough chopped
- 2 limes plus extra wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- On a sheet pan, combine the cauliflower, jalapeños, garlic, ground cumin, chili powder, 1 tsp kosher salt, black pepper to taste, & olive oil. Roast at 400 for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is tender & lightly browned.
- In a mixing bowl combine the red cabbage, red onion, scallions, 1 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 tsp salt, pepper to taste & the zest & juice of 1 lime. Mix well; let sit to macerate.
- Gently warm the tortillas in a dry skillet & wrap in a clean cloth towel to keep warm.
- When the cauliflower mix is done, squeeze the juice of 1 lime over the sheet tray; mix gently to combine. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Fill each soft tortilla with the cauliflower mix, top with some of the slaw & some fresh cilantro. Serve with extra lime wedges!